1. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the website ran under the brand "StolenCars", in the Internet domain "www.stolencars.eu" (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"). If you disagree with these Terms and Conditions or any part of these Terms and Conditions, you must not use the Website.
2. The full name of our enterprise is "VIN-Info Sp. z o.o.". We are registered in Poland under tax identification number (NIP-PL): PL6342735908; our business is registered in the commercial register maintained by the District Court Katowice-Wschód under No. 348800. Our registered address is: ul. Modelarska 18, 40-142 Katowice (Poland). You can contact us by the "Contact us" form or to the email@example.com.
3. The main objective of the Website is to provide its users with a possibility to place data on stolen or damaged vehicles in the database “VIN-Info” (Vehicle Data) and making it available to other persons using that database.
4. Our services available on the Website are dedicated for individuals, companies and other entities, who or which are located or inhabited in the territory of European Union or United States of America.
5. Services on the Website are destined for users who are at least 18 years old.
7. To use the Website you need to use a device which has access to Internet and to Internet browser such as Internet Explorer 9.0 or similar software. For using some options of the Website it may be necessary to use the cookies or to use Java software and Java Script. We do not bear any liability for any lack of access to the data stored on the Website due to the lack of conformity of your device with technical requirements stipulated hereinabove.
In these Terms and Conditions:
"Vehicle Data" means data of stolen or damaged cars and circumstances of the vehicle theft and cause of the damage placed by the Website users in the Database and made available to other persons using that database.
"Consumer" means any natural person who is acting for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or profession.
"Database" means our database "VIN-Info" on technical state and history of vehicles.
"VIN Number" means the Vehicle Identification Number that is a unique code used by the automotive industry to identify individual motor vehicles, towed vehicles, motorcycles, scooters and mopeds as defined in ISO 3833.
1. Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the Website and material on the Website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
2. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the Website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions.
3. You must not in particular:
a. republish material from the Website (including republication on another website);
b. sell, rent, lending, donation, transfer or sub-license material from the Website;
c. show any material from the Website in public;
d. reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on the Website for a commercial purpose;
e. edit or otherwise modify any material on the Website; or
f. redistribute material from the Website.
unless you receive our express written consent to do so.
1. You must not use the Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. Information, graphics and other materials available on the Website are subject to copyrights protection.
2. You must not use the Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
3. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Website without our express written consent.
4. You must not use the Website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
5. You must not use the Website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
1. Access to certain areas of the Website is restricted. We have the right to restrict access to other areas of the Website, or to the whole Website, subject to rights of the users arising from the previously concluded agreements.
2. If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of the Website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
1. Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, rules of social existence, Netiquette nor other established customs, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
2. You must not submit any user content to the Website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
3. We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to the Website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon the Website.
4. Notwithstanding our rights under these Terms and Conditions and binding law in relation to user content, we do not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on the Website.
5. You are requested to store all data uploaded on the Website also on your own devices to prevent them additionally from being lost.
1. The Website user places Vehicle Data in the Database by filling in a form on the Website.
2. The Website user is responsible for conformity of the Vehicle Data with the up-to-date actual state. In case of a change in the actual state the user shall immediately update the Vehicle Data placed in the Database.
3. After the Vehicle Data is placed in the Database the Website user will receive an e-mail to the e-mail address provided to us with confirmation of placement of that data in the Database.
4. The Vehicle Data is placed in the Database and made available to other persons using the Database in order to collect information on a particular vehicle identified by the VIN Number of that vehicle.
5. If any new information regarding the Vehicle Data appears in the Database, we will make efforts to notify about it the Website user, who placed the Vehicle Date in the Database, to the e-mail address provided to us.
1. To avoid any misunderstanding, pursuant to the agreement between you and us on providing the Vehicle Data to the Database we are not obliged to search and find the vehicle referred to in the Vehicle Data.
2. In case you are not the Consumer, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to the Website and the use of the Website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
3. Should you notice any technical problems of the Website, or if you find that any data provided by us is incomplete, or not up-to-date, or if you have any complaints regarding the Website, you should immediately notify us about this by the "Contact us" form or to the e-mail address stated above in Introduction to the Terms and Conditions. We make efforts to respond to your e-mail as soon as possible.
1. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (b) limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or (c) exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law; in particular it will not exclude any of our or your liability for damage or loss made by fraud (meant as intentional guilt).
2. The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in these Terms and Conditions:
a. are subject to the paragraph 1 above;
b. govern all liabilities arising under the Terms and Conditions or Private Policy in relation to the subject matter of the Terms and Conditions or Private Policy, including liabilities arising in contract, tort, and/or delict; and
c. are not applicable to the Consumers.
3. In case you are not the Consumer, as far as possible under applicable law:
a. we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature, unless those loss or damage were done by fraud (meant as intentional guilt), in particular any liability on the basis of warranty rule (rękojmia) or similar is hereby excluded;
b. we will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software both our and yours.
4. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
In case you are not the Consumer, you hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
Without prejudice to our other rights under these Terms and Conditions, if you breach these Terms and Conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, which aims to stop continuation of the breach and to limit scope of the damage caused by the breach, including suspending your access to the Website, prohibiting you from accessing the Website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the Website, contacting your Internet service provider to request that they block your access to the Website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
1. We may update this Terms and Conditions from time-to-time by posting a new version on the Website. In case you have provided us with your personal data, including your e-mail address, and if our services for you are being provided at the time of change of this Terms and Conditions, you will be notified about every such change.
2. In case you are not the Consumer, change of our contact details will not constitute amendment to this Terms and Conditions.
3. You should keep your e-mail address specified upon registration on the Website up-to-date.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
If a provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These Terms and Conditions are for the benefit of you and us, and are not intended to benefit any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of our and your rights in relation to these Terms and Conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
1. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Polish law; within the scope not regulated by these Terms and Conditions the Polish Civil Code dated April 23, 1964, Act on Consumers Rights dated May 30, 2014 (with respect to the Consumers) and Act on Services Rendered by Electronic Means of Communication dated July 18, 2002 shall apply in particular.
2. In case you are not a Consumer these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Poland.
3. In case you are a Consumer and your domicile is located on the territory of Poland as of the date of conclusion the agreement between you and us on providing the Vehicle Data any disputes relating to these Terms and Conditions or Private Policy shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Poland.
Your personal data is administered by VIN-Info Sp. z o.o. (ul. Modelarska 18, 40-142 Katowice, Polska, firstname.lastname@example.org).
We may process your data (IP address, browser and OS and approximate GPS location):
- if required by our legal interest, for statistical purposes and to manage the web site, for the period until we complete our statistical analysis, but no longer than for 3 years since the year in which the data was acquired;
- for legally justified reasons, in course of direct marketing of our services, throughout the lifetime of the site or by the time your consent is withdrawn.
We cooperate with: marketing service providers, web browsers, social networks, providers of tools for statistics and social network management, host companies, who can receive this data from us (data receivers). No data can be transferred to any non-EU country or entity, other than those accepted by EU law.
You are not obliged to provide us your data, but when you refuse to do so, the site may function incorrectly. You have access to your data, for correction, deletion or to impose restrictions on processing. You can also protest against processing or any transfer of your data. You can withdraw your consent for processing your data at any time, but this will have no effect on legality of data processing completed before your consent was withdrawn. You have the right to lodge your protest to the Chairman of the Poland’s Personal Data Protection Office or his counterpart in any other EU country.