Your vehicle has been stolen? Do not wait and register a stolen vehicle data in our database!
After registration we will send you an e-mail to confirm the data entry. You will also receive a password for access to our system.
Your data is administered by VIN-Info Sp. z o.o. (ul. Modelarska 18, 40-142 Katowice, Polska, firstname.lastname@example.org).
We process your personal data (e-mail address, first and last name, address, Tax Identification Number NIP, bank account no., transaction no., shopping bag content, login, password):
- on the basis of the contract in order to enter into, in performance of, or to terminate that contract, and
- to protect our legal interests, in pursuance of claims arising from the contract and to protect the personal data of site users, which they provided us in the process of registration,
for the period of up to 10 years since the year in which the contract was executed or terminated, but not before the end of settlement of claims which arose under the contract or the date when such claims became time-barred, and
- in performance of our legal obligations imposed by the Act on Accounting, for the periods set in this Act (currently, art.74 of this Act sets the period of 5 years since the start of the year immediately following the trading year covered by the data).
We cooperate with accountants and providers of invoicing services, electronic payment operators, legal offices, host companies, which may receive this data from us (data receivers). No data can be transferred to any non-EU country or entity, other than those accepted by the EU law.
We must access your data to enter into and execute your contract. You have access to your data, to correct, delete it or impose restrictions upon, or to protest against processing or transferring it. You have the right to lodge your protest to the Chairman of the Poland’s Personal Data Protection Office or his counterpart in any other EU country.
Your personal data is administered by VIN-Info Sp. z o.o. (ul. Modelarska 18, 40-142 Katowice, Polska, email@example.com).
We may process your data (IP address, browser and OS and approximate GPS location):
- if required by our legal interest, for statistical purposes and to manage the web site, for the period until we complete our statistical analysis, but no longer than for 3 years since the year in which the data was acquired;
- for legally justified reasons, in course of direct marketing of our services, throughout the lifetime of the site or by the time your consent is withdrawn.
We cooperate with: marketing service providers, web browsers, social networks, providers of tools for statistics and social network management, host companies, who can receive this data from us (data receivers). No data can be transferred to any non-EU country or entity, other than those accepted by EU law.
You are not obliged to provide us your data, but when you refuse to do so, the site may function incorrectly. You have access to your data, for correction, deletion or to impose restrictions on processing. You can also protest against processing or any transfer of your data. You can withdraw your consent for processing your data at any time, but this will have no effect on legality of data processing completed before your consent was withdrawn. You have the right to lodge your protest to the Chairman of the Poland’s Personal Data Protection Office or his counterpart in any other EU country.